Bat Ecology and Conservation Workshop , 29th to 31st January 2015, organized by IBCRU and MRC.
Indian bat conservation research unit (IBCRU) and Mhadei Research center, are pleased to announce our first training capacity building workshop on Bat ecology and conservation 2015.
This Workshop will provide opportunity to learn about –
- Basics of bat biology & ecology
- Bat diversity and conservation
- Research- documentation methods & techniques
- Capture techniques
- Echolocation / bat detectors/ sound analysis
- Practical demonstrations:
This three day workshop will include indoor sessions as well as particles, conducted by the IBCRU Team.
The workshop will be conducted at the Mhadei Research Center, (field station), near Wildernest Nature Resort, Chorla Ghats, Belgaum, Karnataka, India.
Only 20 participants
Participation fees – For students = Rs.3500 /For others = Rs.5000/
We invite people interested in the fields of Bat ecology, research and conservation to apply for participation in this workshop. Please download the application form, and e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Deadline for submitting the application is 4th January 2015. We will begin reviewing applications on January 5th 2015. Selection will be based on each applicant’s academic background and plans.
Contact Rahul Khanolkar – 09986689985, for further details.
- In the lowland areas of the Western Ghats parts...
- The Govindram Seksaria Science College Belgaum ...
- Nirmal Kulkarni has been awarded the prestigiou...
- Indian bat conservation research unit (IBCRU) a...
- Nirmal Kulkarni participated and presented at t...